Strolling through social media one evening I spotted this fun little activity, all about your first born. So I thought I’d complete it as part of my blog to let you all get to know me and my little B a little better – who doesn’t like to complete a fun quiz when the little one is asleep and you have a spare 15 minutes. I thought I’d tag a few people through Twitter too complete it too, (in the comments or as a blog is completely up to you) and I’ll leave there Twitter accounts and blog at the bottom of this page when they’ve been tagged – do feel free to check there blogs out and follow them (and me) on Twitter. If you’ve already completed this feel free to comment your blog link! So here goes:
All about your first born!👣
1. Was your first pregnancy planned? No, it was quite the surprise.
2. Were you married? Nope, but myself and my boyfriend had been together 6 years prior to baby.
3. What was your reaction to finding out? I was very nervous, excited, scared, happy… Lots of different emotions but they were all positive!
4. Were you induced? Thankfully no. My little B came only a few days after due date.
5. How old were you? I was 20 when I found out I was pregnant and 21 when I had the baby.
6. Who did you first tell? I told my big sister who is also my best friend before I told anyone else.
7. How did you find out? I took a home pregnancy test because I just had a feeling, then I took around 6 in total just to be sure. It was addicting!
8. Did you want to find out the sex? I did. With it being my first baby it just, for me, made my experience mor real. I could bond with a gender, a son or daughter rather than an ‘it’… I’m too impatient to go 9 months not knowing!
9. Due Date? January 14th
10. Did you deliver early or late? I delivered 3 days later than my due date.
11. Did you have morning sickness? I didn’t have sickness, but I did feel nauseous in the first trimester and went of certain foods up until the third.
12. What did you crave? I went through a few different stages of cravings, the most intense cravings being: Orange juice, but it had to be fresh orange juice. Dr Pepper and Mars Bars.
13. How many pounds did you gain from your pregnancy? I put on 3 and a half stone!
14. What was the sex of the baby? A little girl.
15. Did you have any complications during labor? My labour was a fantastic experience. I’m so glad it went the way it did, it just rounded out my pregnancy fantastically.
16. Where did you give birth? At my local hospital, in the birthing centre.
17. How many hours were you in labor? A total of 26 hours since my first contraction was felt, but only 4 of these were in the hospital.
18. How much did your baby weight ? A healthy 7lbs 11oz
19. What did you name him/her? That would be telling, let’s just say B.
20. How old is your first born today? Almost 10 months old!
There you have it. My answers. It makes me reminisce and miss pregnancy. Do feel free to copy this and blog it yourself or even answer them in the comments – let me know if you do so I can have a read of your answers.
Tagged in Twitter are: